We were inspired by the symbolism and the elegance of the crane – throughout Asia it’s a symbol of happiness and eternal youth. One tree is planted every time one Wulf product is sold!
The CRANE symbolizes good fortune and longevity because of its fabled life span of a thousand years.
• 85% Organic ring-spun Combed Cotton, 15% Recycled Polyester, 350 G/M²
• One Tree planted!
• Medium fit
• Raglan sleeve
• 1x1 rib at neck collar, sleeve hem and bottom hem
• Flatlock topstitch on all seams
• Terry – unbrushed fleece – soft touch
• Light sueded
• GOTS certified and it meets the Oek Tex standard and is Reach Compliant.
• This sweater is affiliated to the Fairwear Foundation and guarantees that the product is ethically made
• 100% Sweatshop free
• Printed in Helsinki, Finland