We believe everyone should do their part to help our planet – and look good doing it! 💚🌏
Our mission is to increase sustainability and reduce our environmental impact.
What are we doing to accomplish this mission?
- We plant one tree every time one Wulf product is sold
- We strive to reduce waste on all our operations
- We use sustainable shipping packages
- We strive to produce long lasting garments
- We strive to improve materials and use local production
Read more about what we are doing:
- Reforestation is a great way to fight climate change and pollution. Wulf & Supply wants to give something back to our planet! Sea levels and temperatures are rising – it’s time to act now before it's too late. As humans we need a severe attitude check before our planet becomes inhabitable. And it’s the only planet we’ve got. We carefully investigated different tree planting organizations and decided to go with One Tree Planted. You can read more about their mission here: www.onetreeplanted.org
- We manufacture a lot of our products on demand. This is key for fighting against surplus and overproduction, as around 85% of all textiles produced by the fashion industry end up as landfill. We are working to route our shipments to customers with the most efficient way possible.
- We don't stock a lot of products at our home base in Helsinki, but the items which are stocked (example: Made in Finland garments, beanies and sunglasses) are shipped in plastic free packages. We also got rid of plastic tape, now we use only environmentally friendly kraft paper tapes. Our warehouse in Europe is still using plastic packaging but we are working to find a better solution for this.
- When we are launching new products we test them for durability. We have many years’ experience on production and we wear our own products. So we know just how they hold up in everyday life.
- In the year 2020 we started a mission to find local producers and more sustainable materials. Step by step we are going to add more locally produced items to our catalogue. As we are still a very small company, we have to do this slowly and carefully. We are constantly looking for better materials. For example in t-shirts we are moving towards using more eco certified cotton and recycled materials. As we mentioned above we test all our products before we start to sell them - this is the key to more sustainable products.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us - We are here because we want you to look good and feel good while using our products!